Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's On Your Playlist?



It's one of those random questions that the media asks people like political candidates---What's on your ipod? Tonight I attended a Trikke ride and beforehand set up a playlist on my iphone. Here's what I came up with: my Trikke playlist with songs chosen for warm up-- to kick---to cool down, with asterisks next to the ones that really meshed with my actual Trikke rhytmn. Great 80 minute workout. What's on your Trikke playlist? Sample this imix in the blogs right column!

*John Mayer-Waiting on the World to Change(WARM UP BEGAN)
Chris Brown - With You
*Nina Simone- Do I Move You
*Switchfoot- Dare You to Move
**Ne-Yo- Closer (MY KICK STARTED)
Kanye West - Stronger
Black Box- Everybody Everybody
*Pussycat Dolls- Don'tCha (House Mix) (SUSTAINED PUSH BEGINS)
Dizzee Rascal - Fix Up , Look Sharp
Jill Scott- Hate on Me
*Pussycat Dolls- Buttons
*Kelly Rowland- Like This
* Solange - Sandcastle Disco
*Mariah Carey- That Chick
Fergie- Fergilicious
*Keyshia Cole- Heaven Sent (COOL DOWN STARTED)
*Fantasia- Summertime

No comments: